Over the past 20+ years, I have helped several companies with ranging levels of maturity and capability (incl. Fortune 500 and 1000 companies) to successfully delivery ambitious change / transformation initiatives – underpinned by digital and technology innovation. In many cases, this has included leading sustainable changes that significantly improved key performance indicators related to business performance, effectiveness, and efficiency.
I have previously held roles as a CIO (e.g. Instinct), Chief Architect (e.g. HSBC, Turkey) and interim “Head of” (e.g. Virgin Atlantic, ASDA) to turn-around failing / underperforming teams whilst owning the P&L for the with both revenue and bottom-line accountabilities. As a “Junior Partner” at Infosys Lodestone, I was responsible for new business, pre-sales, pipeline/order-book generation while serving as the Architecture Practice lead across UK & Europe.
Briefly, my expertise and value proposition lies in my ability to systematically redesign and optimize IT organisations through introducing “simple, lean and digital” change initiatives to better enable business innovation and success by
– establishing agile delivery practices
– setting up digital development teams (with full stack, UI/UX, integration, backend and micro-services expertise)
– cutting out inefficiencies and recapture associated cost savings
– reducing complexity and consolidate and simplify systems
– streamlining operations to maximize productivity and effectiveness cultivate team and communication skills to reinforce changes work with business & technology stakeholders to define & shape what “digital” means
– improving project delivery (& execution) by adjusting operating models to support business demand.
– governing all technology solutions using enterprise architecture frameworks and artefacts ( based on TOGAF)
Ultimately, I have had the opportunity to combine the roles of CIO/CTO and Transformation Consultant to delivery real change working across business units and influencing C-suite executives to deliver sustainable change – using a coach/mentor approach to drive alignment across all stakeholders involved in change.