I am a techno-functional candidate with +5 years of Workday Experience in Core HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Workday Financials and Advance Custom Report writing for non-Integration Payroll countries. I have held different roles throughout my Workday career: Project Manager, Payroll Lead for integration & non-integration countries for complex, global Cloud HR Projects. Workday Financials Consultant, Primarily focused on data conversion for financial accounting (general ledger), suppliers (accounts payable), customers (receivable, cash receipts) & banking – everything needed to pay bills, receive revenue, reconcile bank accounts & produce financial statements. Including Assets, Customer Contracts and Projects. I am also highly skilled in creating custom reports and all-round good understanding of business processes, end-to-end testing, root causes analysis and providing post-production support and learning to business partners and end-users.
I have successfully completed 5x full e2e life cycle implementations. To highlight past projects please see list below:
1) World First (Workday Financials)
2) World First (Workday HCM Payroll Lead & Reporting Analyst (BRIT))
3) BP (Workday HCM Payroll Lead for Non-Integrations & Reporting Analyst (BRIT))
4) Cadbury’s (Workday HCM Payroll Lead for Non-Integrations & Reporting Analyst (BRIT))
5) SimCorp (Workday Financials)