Work with ExCo’s and Leadership Teams to define Business Strategy and subsequently align the HR Strategy to ensure the organisation achieves its triple bottom line targets – profits, people and environment. Creating the environment in which talent, productivity and innovation can flourish.
Key achievements include:
1. Transformation of London Stock Exchange Technology to achieve annual increases in revenue of 40% and profit by 25%;
2. Following acquisition of Interactive Data Corp by ICE, restructured the business to achieve cost savings of £150m;
3. Digital transformation of the HR function in Interactive Data, resulting in productivity increases of 33%; and
4. Overhauling the approach to leadership development in Interactive Data, with leadership performance increasing by 23%.
I am passionate about the role, if performed in the right way, HR plays in ensuring the long term success and sustainability of organisations. I am an influencer and trust builder, developing highly effective working relationships across the whole organisation. Works in an open, humble and transparent manner.
I am inquisitive, likes to get to grips with the key issues in the business and its industry dynamics, fully understanding how the business works and the bigger picture. Financially literate, likes to make decisions based on data and has excellent coaching skills to solve problems and make things happen.
• Developing and aligning Business and HR Strategy;
• Building business performance;
• Acquisitions/JV’s/Start Ups/Due Diligence/TUPE/Downsizing
• Organisation Design and Development;
• Reward Strategy;
• Branding/ EVP/ Engagement;
• Leadership Development;
• Learning and Development;
• Employee relations – working with trade unions and employee consultative committees
• Resourcing; and
• Project Management.