Twenty eight years working in the financial services industry having worked at Coutts, Morgan Stanly, Barclays and the specialist wealth management consultancy Scorpio Partnership.
Worked in senior management roles focussing on business management, programme management, change, strategy, start-ups, organic/inorganic business development and implementing complex international projects.
Experience and responsibility has covered the complete P&L of the business working with coverage, product and infrastructure.
Have worked across the UK, Europe with a focus on Switzerland, Asia (Hong Kong and Singapore), Middle East, Africa and the USA.
Key skills include leadership, execution/delivery, managing global teams, programme management, change, communication, collaboration, team building, managing ambiguity/complexity, negotiation and analytics.
Key deliverables over my career include:
- Leading and managing over 14 months the successful closing of the sale of Coutts International
- Programme Director for the restructuring of Coutts International Trust Business
- Project Manager of the Morgan Stanley PWM Asia Booking entity Project
- Leading and managing the successful business and legal transfer of the Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management EMEA business to the Morgan Stanley Smith Barney global joint venture
- Managed the build and opening of a new booking centre for Barclays Wealth in Singapore
- Established a new onshore private banking business for Barclays in Spain
- Managed the acquisition of businesses sold by Julius Baer and Bank of Nova Scotia
Looking for a role using my experience and skills to help deliver the strategy of a business and execute the business plan requirements