Energetic and goal oriented professional with deep experience in growth and innovation. Proven execution experience with FTSE 100/ start-up clients. Excellent communicator, able to influence members of the business at all levels. Well practiced in C-Suite presentation, composition and delivery. Effective engagement manager, leading both consultant and client teams. Executive MBA from Cranfield, and part qualified CIMA, BCS certified Solution Architect, with a Physics graduation degree. Ex- navigation Officer – Nautical Sciences from MCA UK.
Executive Technology Leadership
· 12+ years of strong leadership and influencing skills, able to inspire and deliver IT strategy through cross-functional and virtual teams. Highly effective in culturally diverse teams having lived and worked in multiple countries, regional and HQs.
· Experience of managing and delivering large complex technology transition programmes across both Legacy and cloud applications and systems
· Implemented target operating models to reduce operational costs
· Leading the technology integration programmes
Transformation & Change Management
· Successfully managed large scale transformation programmes all the way through Business Case Development, Requirements definition, Business/Change Impact Assessment, Target Operating Model Design, Business Process, Outsourcing, Merger & Acquisition, Transformation Governance, Benefit Realisation and TUPE.
Project Delivery of hybrid solution stacks (£0.5 to £100m)
· Implemented Fintech and other applications, Mulesoft Enterprise Service Bus, Salesforce Service and Marketing cloud, MS Dynamics, AWS, Lambda, Dynamo, Google Suite, Office 365, Adobe marketing cloud, Oracle projects, and Salesforce cloud, SQL server
· Implementing and maintaining the agile model through various functions, including Business engagement, Service ops, SDLC, Dev ops, Product management, Infrastructure, Service delivery, mobilisation for project delivery, as project manager, engagement manager, change manager, agile coach and scrum master as required within the delivery cycle.
· Develop and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Steering Groups and Engage with various teams to form a large pilot group
· Executive Leadership Teams (CEO, COO, CFO) for both, existing and new innovative future solutions and technologies.