Business owner of his own limited company – Developing Leaders-Building Teams-Transforming Businesses.
Available for training, coaching, mentoring, consultancy, NED and interim opportunities.
I help bosses to become confident and effective leaders, and build senior teams to help businesses thrive. Contact me for a no-obligation meeting to explore your needs and opportunities (email/phone details below).
– 25+ years’ experience of analysing and developing leaders, managers, teams and organisations in the UK and abroad.
– Interim director roles included BD, programme and stakeholder management, and organisational/business analysis.
– Chaired the British School Advisory Committee in Viborg (Denmark), President of RAF Officers’ Messes and Board of Trustees Member for a charity.
– Ex-RAF Squadron Leader and Aerospace Battle Management Executive. Led teams of up to 160 and, in front-line ops, directed billions of pounds of resources to achieve vital objectives in dynamic and political environments. Trained and evaluated officers and UK and foreign ABM executives.
– Former enterprise architect (MODAF) and ops SME.
– Experienced operations manager, coach, mentor, trainer and evaluator with many qualifications and accreditations.
– DiSC, Belbin, 5 Behaviours of a Team and TSDI Facilitator.
– Adept at driving change by capturing and mapping ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ states at strategic and operational levels, and employing excellent planning and comms skills to achieve buy-in.
– Founder member of The Leaders Club and Member of the Institutes of Directors and City & Guilds.
– Holds a BSc and many business-related qualifications including a Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management, MSP, PRINCE 2, NLP and Certificates in Consultancy and Business Analysis.
– Security cleared (SC) and happy to travel.