Reporting to the Head of Service for Access and Inclusion, my client is looking for an experienced Education Consultant with a background in inclusion, to work within a Local Authority based in the South East.
To be considered for this position, you will have multiple years’ experience of working within Education Welfare/Behaviour and Inclusion
Your role responsibilities will include –
• Managing the systems, staff and processes for all exclusion related matters
• Manage the interim staff and support the recruitment for a permanent officer
• Developing a successful inclusion strategy for the council
• Chair a number of Panels working with various areas of Education
• Operational functions surrounding EHE,CME and Fair Access
It is imperative that the successful candidate has a substantial relevant experience within a local authority setting.