My client, a leading public sector organisation now requires a Senior HR Business Partner to join them for a fixed term period of 6 months, starting in January 2020.
As Senor HR Business Partner working closely with the HR Director and as a member of the HR Senior Management Team, you will help create, shape and deliver HR priorities for this organisation. You’ll lead and manage a successful team of customer focused HR Business Partners and HR professionals in the provision of a consistently high level of HRBP support whilst also leading the team through a period of transformation which will see a new HR operating model implemented by the summer 2020.
There are also a significant number of transformation programmes underway across the wider organisation and the HRBP team will play a vital part in shaping and delivering these.
As Senior HR Business Partner you will:
• Participate in business planning and contribute to the design and delivery of programmes of change
• Lead on complex employee relation aspects of cases and proposed changes to organisation structures and oversee employee and union consultation
• Drive a performance culture through line management coaching in the effective use of performance management processes, career pathways and succession plans linked to talent management.
• Manage a range of cross-functional people related strategic projects
To be considered you will require:
• CIPD qualification or equivalent
• Strong leadership and motivation skills, ideally with experience of leading a team of HR professionals though a similar transformation
• Proven track record of leading policy and practice development across an HR team and liaising with recognised trade unions.
• Proven track record of leading, managing and handling the people aspects of organisational development and delivering major change programmes within a complex and demanding environment.
• Proven consultancy and diagnostic skills with a portfolio of delivering initiatives using
• Proven experience and skills in being able to coach managers in differentiating performance within a team, using strong interpersonal and communications skills