My client, based in the North West, are looking to appoint a strategic lead for their SEND Improvement strategy for a period of 9-12 months to enable positive change and growth across schools in the region.
The post holder will be responsible for:
– Challenging SEND Support, is it sufficient? Is there adaptations that can be made?
– Stakeholder engagement – looking at ways to ensure relationships are strong and robust
– High rates of exclusion across the region – what can be done to reduce this? Is the process for purpose?
– Experience working within a similar role across Local Authority settings
– Proven track record of improvement acoss SEND
Start date: ASAP for approx 9-12 months
You will bring fresh ideas and a renewed approach in order to provide recommendations to streamline services and identify savings.
In doing so you will have worked in a similar role and have proven expertise within SEND and Inclusion with a background within a Local Authority setting. If you have worked within a school setting also, this would be equally positive.
To be considered for this position you must hold experience ideally across both school settings & across Local Authority and worked on similar project pieces