Central Government client looking for a strong Benefits Manager with over 5 years experience on major delivery programmes. They are not looking for a consultant but an operational practitioner who has delivered benefits work on programmes and is capable of doing the transnational side as well as establishing the overall benefits approach.to support two big business change programmes. You will need current SC Clearance for this role
you will be working on the following:
Benefits Maps: Complete any outstanding and required benefits maps;
* A Benefits “Shortlist” : Agree and sign off a benefits “shortlist” along with their associated leading indicators for inclusion in the programmes Full Business Case (assume 4 benefits and 8 leading indicators);
* Benefit Measures: Agree a set of benefits measures for valuation/ tracking / reporting (assuming 1-3 measures per benefit or leading indicator);
* Benefits Profiles: Prepare draft and approve the required set of Benefits Profiles for 12 agreed measures – including for each their specific measures; owners, baselines, target values, financial calculations (if appropriate);
* Benefits Register: Draft a Benefits Register for the ToC Programme and complete its contents – including setting up the appropriate data feeds (but not collecting the data itself) for the 12 agreed measures;
* Benefits Realisation Plan: Create a Product Definition, appropriate template and full benefits plan contents – including associated RACI)
* Change Management Plan: Draft suitable input for inclusion into a Change Management Plan that would be owned by the Programmes Change Manager.
* Benefits Reporting: Provide benefits progress reporting via:
1) Fortnightly Benefits Checkpoint Reports plus any inputs into
2) Monthly ToC Programme Board papers and “Dashboard” report inputs.