Job Evaluation Specialist 6 months – interim £250 – £350 per day Local Authority – Midlands
Baltimore Consulting Ltd are currently seeking an experienced Job Analyst to join a Local Authority on an interim basis. The council is based within the midlands and is being taken out to conduct a review of the pay through the council following a number of ongoing changes.
The successful applicant will be require to:
• To evaluate posts within the Council and to provide an in-depth review of the current job evaluation using Gauage
• To assist in the developing of proposals regarding the Council’s approach to its Pay and Grading Structure and Equal Pay liabilities
• To contribute to all work strands within the Councils Total Reward project including job evaluation, equal pay, grading structures, salary and flexible benefits design
• Assist in the design of appropriate documentation and drafting of communications as required with regard the job evaluation and job matching processes
• Conduct fact finding interviews with job holders including liaison with line managers and nominated trade union personnel
• Support post holders and line managers in completion of job evaluation and job matching questionnaires
• Assist the Senior Job Analyst in the preparation and analysis of all job evaluation and pay data in order to determine the most effective approach to pay modelling and salary design.
• Assist in the preparation and management of documentation and information relating to the Council’s job equal pay processes.
The ideal candidate must possess significant experience in using Gauge to conduct a full start to finish job evaluation review and would benefit with an understanding or background in public sector organisations.