Butler Rose is pleased to be supporting one of the fastest growing companies in Milton Keynes with the appointment of an interim Financial Controller.
The requirement will report into the Finance Director and the main tasks will be taking the business through their Year End to ensure it’s as smooth as usual. This is a fast-paced role that will form a crucial link between finance and the wider business. Producing the year end results, whilst ensuring the board receive value adding management reports which drives decision making.
As an interim Financial Controller your day-to-day will be fluid, however, you can expect to maintain and develop the following responsibilities while in the post:
• Year-end audit preparation
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
• Accruals, Prepayments, Payroll, Sales and other journals
• Monitor and report against company performance
• Project Cashflow and P&L forecasting
• Set company budgets, monitor budget holders and long-term forecasting
• Prepare and report key KPI’s for the business
Experience / Qualifications:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
• Essential Experience with preparation of Year-end Statutory Accounts & liaising with auditors
• Experience with finance projects will be beneficial
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to build relationships quickly
• Must be Immediately Available
This would ideally suit someone with an audit background or a qualified accountant with relevant industry experience operating in a senior management role.