Butler Rose is pleased to be supporting a leading organisation within their sector based in Milton Keynes with the appointment of an interim Finance Director.
The requirement will sit within the executive leadership team and will support strategic decision making. The Finance Director will be expected to undertake a number of crucial projects and steer the organisation through their year end – it’s expected this interim requirement will go into 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference and help deliver and drive a finance function through this busy period. You will be supported by a highly effective finance team who continue to deliver within an agile organisation. Due to the nature of the role only highly experienced professionals operating at Finance Director level within a medium to large organisation will be shortlisted, you must have worked in a similar role for at least 5+ years to be considered for this opportunity.
Full job description available, and will be discussed following application.
Experience / Qualifications:
• Qualified Chartered Accountant
• Commercial and business awareness, having a key understanding of an medium sized business operating with a complex network of stakeholders
• Must be a strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills
• Leadership and management experience
• Integrity and honesty
• Experience with large scale finance projects
• Substantial influencing skills at a leadership level
• Ability to build relationships quickly